We collect the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit, and information volunteered by the consumer (such as survey information and/or site registrations). The information we collect is used to improve the content of our Web pages and the quality of our service, and is not shared with or sold to other organizations for commercial purposes, except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- It is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law.
Information Gathering and Usage:
- When you register for Permit we ask for information such as your name and email address.
- Permit uses collected information for the following general purposes: products and services provision, billing, identification and authentication, services improvement, contact, and research.
- We will never ask for personal information directly from children under the age of 13.
- We will not provide personal information to third parties.
Cancellation and Termination:
- You are solely responsible for properly cancelling your account. An email or phone request to cancel your account is not considered cancellation. You can cancel your account at any time by clicking on the Account link in the global navigation bar at the top of the screen. The account screen provides a simple, no questions asked two-click instant cancellation process.
- All of your Content and personal information will be immediately deleted from the Service upon cancellation.
- A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier, that is sent to your browser from a web site's computers and stored on your computer's hard drive.
- Cookies are required to use the Permit service.
Client Data Storage:
The Permit website and Service has industry standard security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. While there is no such thing as "perfect security" on the internet, we will take all reasonable steps to insure the safety of your information.
Although Permit owns the data storage, databases and all rights to the Permit application, you retain all rights to your data and we will never sell or share your client data with any third-parties, or use your data for our own business advantage. We respect the privacy of our subscribers, and the privacy of their data.
Permit may disclose personally identifiable information under special circumstances, such as to comply with subpoenas or when your actions violate the Terms of Service.
Permit may periodically update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your Permit primary account holder account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
Questions & Contact